Wednesday, July 18, 2007

I have just returned from Timothy and Abbie's wedding. There was feasting and there was dancing, and there was a great deal of happy confusion and a few not-so-happy arguments in getting everything ready. And in the end they were well and truly married, before God and half the inhabitants of Rockland, Maine. Thanks be to God, who alone does marvelous things.

A fuller description of our trip may be forthcoming later, if I'm in the mood. But now I have to go look for another job, so I can pay my school bills in the fall. Sigh . . .

7 Comments:

Blogger sarah said...

Hooray! Congrats to the couple. Much joy.

Time passes. Lives change and grow. Again, much joy.

2:05 PM, July 18, 2007  
Blogger Pinon Coffee said...

Congratualations! You're an in-law!

3:28 PM, July 19, 2007  
Blogger Pinon Coffee said...

Ack! Make that "congratulations."

3:28 PM, July 19, 2007  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

6:22 AM, September 04, 2007  
Blogger Unknown said...

Deborah, have you found a new job? How is library science? I am trying to apply for that degree here in Florida for the summer semester, but I am definitely going to have to work fulltime meanwhile and take online and Saturday classes for several years in the best case scenario -- and it seems presently that I may indeed be able to do so. My impression was that I had to choose between library of congress and dewey decimal; that is, between academic and public, but a friend here who is working towards a public librarian Master's says that they are interchangeable . . . .

6:58 PM, November 01, 2007  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

It's been a shamefully long time since I've been on here, but...congratulations indeed! For them and for everyone's survival in the process:)

11:12 AM, November 03, 2007  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Have you passed out of existence in the blogosphere, Deborah?

1:31 PM, December 11, 2007  

Post a Comment

<< Home